Who to Call for Surveying in Riverhead, Coromandel, Drury and Beyond
Do you need help with surveying in Riverhead? How about Coromandel? Drury? Dairy Flat? Whether you are designing and developing a rural residential subdivision or planning a multi-lot urban property development, we can help. From our office in the town of Pukekohe, we are proud to service a wide geographical area.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Surveying in Riverhead
As you look for Riverhead or Dairy Flat surveyors, it’s essential to ensure that you are asking the right questions and considering the proper characteristics of each company you call or research. Here are a few tidbits of advice to help you make the right decision about which surveying team to hire:
- Look for experience. Inexperience in surveying leads to mistakes and delays that can have serious and costly consequences for your property development project. Finding an experienced survey firm with a track record of successes will provide peace of mind that you need for your project.
- Look for technology. Land surveying is evolving right in front of our eyes, thanks to a range of new tools and technologies. As you vet surveyors in Manukau or Dairy Flat, make sure to ask about technology. The companies using the latest tech tools can often deliver more speed, precision and accuracy than the ones that are still relying mostly on the tried and true (but old-fashioned) methods.
- Look for qualifications. All land surveyors in Coromandel, Riverhead or anywhere else in New Zealand must carry specific qualifications to perform this type of work in a reputable and legally compliant fashion. Always make sure to ask about qualifications or certifications before deciding to hire a surveyor or surveying company.
What Makes The Surveying Company a Reputable Service?
What makes The Surveying Company the right choice for surveying in Drury or Coromandel? To start, we meet each of the recommendations discussed above:
- We have an extensive track record. Our business has been operating for more than 30 years from Pukekohe. We have a track record of providing highly accurate, timely, high-quality land development services, not just including surveying but also planning, civil engineering and project management. If you want, we can handle your entire project for you from start to finish. Our years in the industry also means we have valuable contacts—including with local councils in many of the areas where we work—that we can use to (hopefully) expedite and streamline your project.
- We embrace technology. From drones to sophisticated GPS technologies, we view technology as a way of doing the same things we have always done but learning how to do them better. The surveying industry has ever-changing, and we are doing what we need to do to continue offering state-of-the-art services to our clients and their projects.
- We represent a diverse range of qualifications. Our location on the southern edge of the biggest city in New Zealand means two things. First, we are skilled in both urban and rural surveying and development projects. Second, we attract professionals who have done their survey training in all different parts of the country. As a result, we cover every survey qualification or license currently offered throughout New Zealand.
When you hire us for surveying in Coromandel, Riverhead, Drury, Manukau or Dairy Flat, you can expect top-quality, hassle-free service from the first conversation to the final invoice. Suffice to say that we recently received written recommendation from Land Information New Zealand, praising the quality of our work as some the best in the country. Frankly, when you hire a team of surveyors for your property development projects, you want and deserve the best. We are ready to give it to you. Contact us today to get started.